Friday, June 17, 2011

Stock Up Prices

Since I have been asked by several people for my list of "stock up prices", I went ahead and created it for you. This list includes the maximum prices I aim to pay for products. My goal is to "stock up" at this price on enough of these items to last me until the next sale (usually three months worth).

(There is the pdf version towards the bottom that you can print out and stick in your binder)

:)

Baby
Baby Lotion/Wash ($1.00 or less)
Diaper cream (.50 cents or less)
Jumbo pack of diapers name brand ($3.99 or less)
Jumbo pack of diapers Store Brand/generic ($2.50 or less)
Tub of baby wipes-64 ct ($1.00 or less)

Food
BBQ sauce (FREE)
Butter ($1.69/lb or less)
Brownie Mix (.25 cents or less)
Cake mix (FREE)
Can of soup (.50 cents or less)
Canned Veggies (.25 cents or less)
Canned Fruit (.50 cents or less)
Cereal ($1.00 or less)
Chips ($1.00 or less)
Cheese ($2.00/lb or less)
Chicken ($1.59/lb or less)
Crackers ($1.00 or less)
Frosting (FREE)
Frozen Dinners (pizza, dinners etc) (.50 cents or less)
Fruit snacks ($1.00 or less)
Ground beef ($1.99/lb or less)
Grapes (.99/lb or less)
Gum (.30 cents or less)
Hamburger/Hot Dog buns ($1.00)
Hamburger Helper (.50 cents or less)
Ice cream ($2.00 or less)
Ketchup (.50 cents or less)
Koolaid packets (.10 cents or less)
Mayo (.50 cents or less)
Mustard (FREE)
Packages of cookies (1.00 or less)
Packaged mashed potatoes (.50 cents or less)
Pasta (FREE)
Peanut Butter (.50 cents or less)
Powdered drink mix (.50 cents or less)
Salad Dressing ($1.00 or less)
Soda- 12 pack ($1.50 or less)
Sports Drinks (.50 cents or less)
Spaghetti Sauce (.75 cents)
Spices/grinders (FREE)
Strawberries ($1.50/lb or less)
Tortillas ($1.00 or less)
Yogurt (.30/container or less)

Home
Airwick ($1.00 or less)
Batteries AA & AAA 10+ packs ($2.00 or less)
Cat Treats (.50 cents or less)
Cat food (.50 cents/lb or less)
Cleaning supplies-toilet cleaner, soft scrub etc (.50 cents or less)
Dishwashing Detergent-tabs (.50 cents or less)
Dishwashing soap (FREE)
Dryer Sheets ($1.00 or less)
Glade Plug in oil Refills (1.00 or less)
Glade Sense N Spray ($1.00 or less)
Glade Lasting Impressions ($1.00 or less)
Laundry Detergent-32+ load bottles ($2.00 or less)
Plastic wrap ($1.00 or less)
Paper towels (.50 cents/roll or less)
Paper plates/cups (.50 cents or less)
Sandwich Bags ($1.00 or less)
Tin Foil- 75 ft+ ($1.00 or less)
Toilet paper- cheap (FREE)
Toilet paper- nice (.25 cents/roll or less)

Personal care
Shampoo ($1.00 or less)
Bandaids (.50 cents or less)
Bar soap- 2 pack or larger (FREE)
Conditioner ($1.00 or less)
Cough drops (.25 cents or less)
CoverGirl make-up (.50 cents or less)
Floss (FREE)
Liquid soap (.30 cents or less)
Lotion (.75 cents or less)
Men’s deodorant (.25 cents or less)
Men’s body wash (.50 cents or less)
Men’s Fusion Razors ($1.00 or less)
Mouthwash (.50 cents or less)
Pads/Liners (FREE)
Pain Reliever, name brand ($1.00 or less)
Razors ($1.00 or less)
Shaving Cream (.50 cents or less)
Styling Products ($1.00 or less)
Tampons ($1.25 or less)
Toothpaste (.50 cents or less for Crest ProHealth and FREE for other kinds)
Toothbrushes (FREE)
Women’s body wash ($1.00 or less)
Women’s deodorant (.25 cents or less)



Stock Up Prices PDF


6 comments:

  1. I need help with this whole thing. I live in Kansas. How do I find these coupons. I look in the newspaper, but not very many. thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome to have on hand.... I was totally getting mad at myself as I was reading with a view of the things. :O) Now I know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooooooo much. I think I'm doing good so far I've been pretty close to your prices on most of my stock pile items so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question: why would you pay anything for shampoo? I have hair that is long enough to literally reach my thighs (~a yard long) and I haven't paid a cent for shampoo or conditioner in 2 years, and without going out again ever wouldn't have to for another year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are these stock up prices available without doubling coupons??

    ReplyDelete