Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Daily Deal #1

So those of you who have followed my site/Facebook over the past month know that I LOVE teaching people how to coupon! It is my passion...and I am so grateful to be able to do it! PLEASE ask me any question you have, any time and I will be happy to help you out. I remember clearly how overwhelming couponing can seem, so please don't feel like you're alone! :)

I also wanted to introduce a new feature to my website: "The Daily Deal". I spend everyday checking various websites for good deals/coupons etc...anything to help me save my family some money! Everyday I am going to share one deal I feel is really outstanding. I may highlight a really great printable coupon one day, and a freebie or really great deal online deal the next. I know that there are plenty of blogs out there that regurgitate all of the current deals, and that's not my intention with this website. Please know that any deal I'm sharing is a deal or coupon that I have already chosen to take advantage of and I want to make sure you can get in on it too! :)

Here is the first Deal of the Day:
Two Fandango movie Tickets for $12 (Up to a $26 value!) SOLD OUT! That went way too fast!
Cheap movie tickets?? Yes please!! Cars2 comes out this week...so guess what we will be using to see it?
How to get in on this deal:
1. Sign up for a BuyWithMe account here
2. Come back and open this direct link here
3. The deal should pop up and go ahead and buy it! The deal is for "Dallas", but since it is a unique Fandango code that is sent to you, it can be used at any movie theater that uses Fandango (you can find out if your local theater does at http://www.fandango.com/)
4. Once you make the purchase, you should see a $5 credit in your account in the next couple days for another purchase through their site! (I'm saving mine for another great deal like this!)

Here is the find print on this deal:
•Limit 1 voucher per person; limited quantity available.
•Enter your BuyWithMe voucher number at Fandango checkout to receive your tickets.
•Valid for 2 tickets with a value of up to $13 each; all Fandango fees are included in the price of your voucher.
•If two tickets exceed $26 prior to entering your promo code (for IMAX and 3D), you will be responsible for paying the difference in price.
•Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
•Full value of voucher must be used in one transaction, no value will be stored
•Voucher not valid until day after purchase.
•Promotional value expires 09/22/2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment